As for me, I've almost given up on my garden project. It is IMPOSSIBLE to keep the weeds away. We dug up all the weeds and yucky stuff in the flower bed and planted some hibiscus plants. I've been trying to maintain it and keep it weed free, but I can't keep up with the weeds. It's like for every weed I pull 20 more just popped up. I guess that's thanks to the Guam climate or whatever. But one of my hibiscus plants is really pretty; it's been putting out around 6 blooms a day for at least the past week. I ordered a bunch of pictures we've taken in the past year and have started scrapbooking again. It's coming along slow and steady.
An update on S's cyst. We got it checked out with the dermatologist that saw him with the original one. She went over all the records with the one that was removed and felt the new one. She said she wasn't concerned with the new cyst other than it being cosmetic because the first came back benign and wasn't connected to his brain. She went into more detail about it, but basically we're just going to keep an eye on it for now until he gets older. The only reason we would take action is if it started growing at a rapid rate. The only treatment is to have it surgically removed, so I'm still praying that it is healed so he doesn't have to have surgery again.
Thanks for stopping in to check on us.
No comments:
Post a Comment