We are currently working on trying to transition me and S back to the states sometime in March, so I can have the baby near family. D will hopefully have orders for a shore job starting sometime in May or June. He's applied for the NROTC job at Oklahoma University. We are hoping that no one else is interested in that position and that the detailer picks D for the job. Right now we're just waiting to find out. We may know in a few more weeks, or we may have to wait until sometime in January to hear about it. Our main concern is getting the orders early, so we can do our pack-out in February or early March. And the other big deal is getting D back in the states to be with me when I have our baby sometime in June. Neither one of us wants him to miss that very special moment!
I'll update with information when we know more!
1 comment:
AHHHHHHH!! CONGRATS!!
I hope he gets the job at OU - Luke will be so jealous!! :)
You are in our prayers!
Post a Comment