Saturday, January 24, 2009

News



We've gotten some news about our upcoming adventures in the Navy.  Nothing is ever for sure, but as far as we know, D will be starting a job in Omaha, Nebraska in June.  S and I will probably be moving in with my parents at the end of March and will stay there until D returns to the States and I have the baby.  We're hoping to find out if it's a girl or boy in a few weeks!  Our neighbors are expecting at the same time as us, and their little one didn't cooperate during the ultrasound last week, so they weren't able to find out!  Hopefully ours won't be as modest.  :)  

As for the pictures, I just haven't gotten around to taking any since we've come back from the States... so I snapped these this morning.  Hopefully I'll take a some more in the next few weeks before life gets turned upside down.  

No comments: