It's harder to find/make the time to keep up with our pictures on here. Here are some from the past month in no particular order...
P is pulling up standing up on everything now. It won't be long before he's walking. He is "cruising" a little bit around the furniture now. I'm in no hurry for him to let go.
Apparently I shake my finger when I say 'no-no'. P has caught on to this and thinks it's fun to do to. He shakes his finger back at me every time I tell him 'no-no'. It also looks like he's saying I'm almost 1!
S really is saying he is 2.
Brother love. We have been cooped up all week due to rainy weather. So I busted out some black curtains, put them in matching shirts, and took some pictures.
These were about the only 2 that turned out, and then P was ready to crawl away and do something else. He did not want to be restrained.
After a busy morning of errands with mommy.
A favorite pass-time of the boys... it also requires a good scrub down afterwards. S likes to put the sand all over himself and all over P.
Not sure where this smile came from. Looks a little goofy, but I guess it's appropriate since he's posing with the deer(?) statue. This is at Lauritzen Gardens in Omaha. It's a great place to go for a nice outdoor walk.
My parents in the garden.
S in the garden. I was teaching him that these flowers are called tulips... he interpreted.. two lips.
S observing our backyard with PaPaw
No comments:
Post a Comment