It's been awhile since I've updated. We've been visiting family for the last month. Here are a few of our pictures from our time with the fam.
The boys with grandma.
Thumbs up with Uncle K, I liked how S was staring at his thumb in this one :)
Gana and P waiting for the fireworks.
Cousin time!
Cousins with Great-Grandpa and Gigi.
The aunts and uncles with all the boys. S was done with pictures by this point.... as you can see.
Licking the bowl after I made a pie. Yummy!
What P was up to while I turned my back for one minute... this boy loves to climb! Accident waiting to happen, I'm sure.
Waiting for fireworks... notice our festive shirts!
S dancing while waiting for it to get dark.
My niece with her to grandma's.
All dressed up, ready to go to our friends wedding.
Some more cousin love.
No comments:
Post a Comment