Friday, April 29, 2011

Around the House 2

About a month ago... When we thought spring was just around the corner... bam! Here comes more snow! We've had some warm days and some cold days for the last month. On the warm days I've been busy in the garden, so I haven't taken too many pictures outside yet. On the colder days I've remembered to get my camera out more.
The boys are always finding funny things around the house and dressing up. The goggles are some of their favorite things to wear.
S 'skiing' with the George Foreman drip catchers and big kitchen spoons.... this little guy really cracks me up sometimes.
Wearing some funny hats in the yard. And their new submarine crocs.
Yummy... happy spring cookies.
The boys love wearing daddy's hats too.
Rocking out with their mini guitars. If only sound came with pictures!

1 comment:

Pearl said...

I love that "I Love Guam" shirt.