The boys have really started wanting to help me when I'm cooking. It's hard to have the patience to let them do this, but the morning pictured below I had a lot of time to make the muffins while D was playing tennis with a friend. So, here they are cutting up the strawberries for our muffins that morning. They did a pretty good job too!
Playing in the leaf piles. They love, love, love doing this. P was not happy about S throwing all the leaves on him, but I like the leaves in the air for the pictures!
Yee-Haw!
And S saying Yee-Haw... or maybe doing his air lasso...
P waiting patiently for his turn to glue something on our nature tree. We had a good time going on a nature walk collecting things to bring home for this project. Gluing the bark on the tree was frustrating though... it kept sliding off. They were proud of their creation.
And now for some fun :)
and NOW:
No comments:
Post a Comment