We've moved out of our condo here in Guam. I'm sorry to say that I probably won't be updating S's pictures until the beginning of April. S and I are currently livivng in the parsonage of our church here in Guam. We'll be here until we fly to Hawaii next week. Then we'll be living in a hotel room with D until we fly to my parents house. We are homeless. But not without places to stay. God is good all the time. Though I've let myself get stressed out at times; it's impossible not to see how He has been directing our moving situation. Everything has worked out, though not in my timing because I'm impatient and have little faith, but He has worked it out according to His plan, and I can't ask for anything more than that! We still have an uncertain road before us, but we're taking it day by day and trying to remember to trust in the Lord to meet all of our needs.
Check back in about a month for new and exciting pictures of S and our time in Hawaii. And I'm sure I'll be huge by then!
No comments:
Post a Comment