Before D left we stayed at a hotel with a waterpark. S didn't really like the waterpark. It was cold(for Guam) and rainy, so the water wasn't too inviting. Here's what he had to say about it:
Here we are trying to get him to like the spray-ground that was really neat but super cold and way too splashy for a 18 month old. Well this picture doesn't show the splashy part, but he was already traumatized by this point.
D took him down this slide once, and he kept pointing to it and wanting to go down again. We don't think he actually liked it at all the second time.
After D left, S and I stayed at our pastors house in their spare bedroom. S had a good time playing with the family especially their son. Here they are relaxing together in the recliners.
I will try and get on in a few more days to upload more pictures.
1 comment:
I love the picture with Tisoy! I bet he loved having his little haole buddy there.
Post a Comment