Tuesday, August 24, 2010

S is 3!!!

I can't believe our little guy is 3 years old! The time has flown by; especially this last year. We asked him what he wanted on his birthday cake, and he originally said Clifford riding a motorcycle... mommy couldn't do that, so I gradually convinced him that he just wanted Clifford. So this is the night before, after I finished decorating it.

Pre-party, getting some one-on-one with the bounce house.
D grilling up the burgers and dogs.
Just before singing and cutting the cake. Look at his sweet smile!
He was so cute while everyone was singing to him.
S and his friends licking off the candles. P is there peaking over the table watching his big bro.


Eating cake and ice cream.

D serving up the ice cream and guarding the indoor s'mores.
The bounce house... so fun!
The after-party. S showing his friends his new garage and all his new cars.

No comments: