Monday, September 13, 2010

Late Summer - Early Fall

Is it Fall yet? School has started back up, Apple Cider is in the grocery store, and Pumpkin Spice Latte's are at Starbucks. I'm drinking my imitation version I whipped up at home because the real ones are just too expensive to buy. I can't wait to hit the pumpkin patch!
Mr. Blue Eyes.
My Guam boys.
P discovered the paint pan while I was cleaning up from the paint project in our bedroom... Fortunately we discovered him before he was able to make a real mess.
A nice birthday lunch for me without the boys; yea! BLUE is our favorite sushi place in Omaha.
D and his bro pushing the babies at the zoo. Yea! for a family visit!
S likes the zebras.
Holding Uncle E's hand, how sweet.
He loves sitting on the statues at the zoo... and drumming on their heads :)
Wow, look at that shark! I like the couple in the bottom corner too; too bad I can't give them a copy of the picture.
Hard day at the office.
My favorite out-takes of our family photo shoot... S telling me a story.
P; well, you can see what he's doing ;)
Trying to recreate the cover of Kurt Warner's book... S looks like he's really getting squished.
Too bad we didn't get a good shot of all of us... it was just the wrong time of the day for a good picture... too much sun, too many pictures... oh well!

No comments: