Enjoying the garden and the playground before it gets too cold. Our first snow last year was October 10th; that's in 4 days! We wore shorts today, and it doesn't look like there is snow in our immediate forecast. That makes me think this winter won't be near as cold as last years. Yea!
So I took the boys to the garden planning to take some shots of them together. Before I really got any P bit the sidewalk and got booboo's on his forehead, nose, and under his nose. So, I'll have to go back again when he heals up.
Before he fell, so handsome.
S teaching P how to stop and smell the flowers.
Looks like P needs a few more lessons; maybe next time he'll get a little closer.
His eyes are so blue here; love it!
We always take the shovels and bucket... something about kids and sand...
S teaching P how to go down the slide. S is such a good "teacher." He likes to direct his little brother.
Fun in the tunnel! Thanks Aunt J, Uncle K, and little B for the matching shirts. Love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment