As predicted, we made a mess. The boys had a blast. P really liked rubbing the paint around in his hands. He actually put some paint on his brush and painted his pumpkin too.

Here he is with his pumpkin. He painted himself some too.
Watch out, Mr. Messy Hands coming in for a close up!
The boys.
S really likes pumpkins. Whenever we see them at the store or elsewhere, he always points them out to me excitedly until I acknowledge that there are indeed pumpkins.
Showing his silly side.
The back of the couch is a motorcycle, if you didn't know. And the pot is his helmet. This is what he does while I'm washing the dishes. After he rode his "motorcycle", he went into the kitchen to do a little business with his brother while I finished up the dishes... :) It's the little things like this that make me smile.
1 comment:
Erica, you have some seriously cute kids!! The boys looked like they had fun painting the pumpkins and the pic of them on their computers is just too sweet!!
Post a Comment