We made it to the pumpkin patch today. We didn't do the hayride this year... maybe next year; I think they'll both like it next year. We're planning to paint our pumpkins tomorrow. Hope it's some messy fun!
S kept picking up pumpkins and carrying them around. It's a miracle that he didn't bust one open. P finally approached one with 2 hands like it was the holy grail of pumpkins, so we got that one for him(not the one in the picture).
After visiting Chicago, we've been wanting to recreate the dogs we had. It's not pretty, but it's yummy. We steamed the buns, grilled the dogs, and topped with: a pickle slice, onions, tomatoes, mustard, cheese, and hot peppers. I was skeptical when I read it on the menu, but it was awesome. I'm sure ours varies slightly because we couldn't remember exactly what was on it, but this pretty much captured the essence.
No comments:
Post a Comment